“Making book sales was very easy to do with the questions that Tieshena gave me. Her advice on how to promote the book helped me start conversations with my social media followers, who were just as excited as I was to finally get the book in hand.”
– TRINISA PITTS
To collectively generate sales from a book collaboration project.
Developing promotional content that all the coauthors could use to secure pre-sale orders.
I merged the key focal points from the book concept and each coauthor chapter title and story topic to formulate five leading questions.
I provided all of my coauthors with a list of leading/ reflective questions, answers, and various calls to action to use throughout the pre-sales marketing campaign, including some of the following questions:
- How do you find the courage to move beyond layers of pain and suffering?
- Are you ready to discover your purpose, voice, or true identity?
- Are you struggling with facing painful tragedies, disappointments, and setbacks?
- Has life broken your heart?
- Are you ready to get you back?
- Collectively sold over 700 books during first two-week of pre-sales launch.
- Book became a #1 Amazon Hot New Releases Bestseller in Spiritual Self-Help alongside world-renowned thought leader Deepak Chopra.
- Positioned co-authors as credible sources for self-help motivation & inspiration.
Interested in hiring me to help you conceptualize and strategize your anthology?WORK WITH ME
Trinisa Pitts and Tieshena Davis are the coauthors of the #1 bestselling anthology for women, Surviving Shocking Situations.