think like a bookpreneur
ABOUT THE BOOK
Are you an author who is confused, frustrated and tired of telling everyone about your book, and not seeing the money in your bank account to support your hard working efforts?
Think Like a Bookpreneur is a crash-course for authors, and that “ah ha” tool to remind you of the possibilities, opportunities and advantages of being a brilliant writer!
In this conversational and action-oriented book, award-winning entrepreneur and Forbes coach, Tieshena Davis shares her expert advice and bite-sized guidance on how to use your book as a launch pad to build a profitable business model for long-term success beyond book sales.
While reading, you’ll constantly have tons of “light bulb moments” as you learn:
- The fastest ways to generate money from your book.
- How any author can smoothly transition into entrepreneurship.
- How to stand out from your competition with your core message.
- Non-traditional marketing and sales strategies.
- Why author branding is important for platform building.
- How to create a simple 1-page business plan.
- How to quickly increase your visibility and credibility.
If you’re stuck trying to figure out what to do next–it’s a no brainer. Read this book, show up, dominate and be great!
Think Like a Bookpreneur Author Coaching Kit
The Think Like a Bookpreneur™ Author Coaching Kit is structured as a portable educational tool, designed to help you turn your book idea into a profitable business. Equipped with practical step-by-step guidance from award-winning publisher and entrepreneur Tieshena Davis, the kit combines everything you need to properly plan and monetize your writing for long-term financial success!
Each 10 x 10 box includes:
- Autographed Copy of Think Like a Bookpreneur
- The Author’s Blueprint to Increasing Your Revenue Workbook
- Revenue Mapping Workbook
- Collection of Planning and Marketing Templates
- 90-Day Platform Building Worksheets
- The Authorlocity™ Code Poster
- Quick Tips Card
- To-Do List Notepad
- 1 Highlighter
- 1 Pen